Friday, September 26, 2014

Typing Game Tech Tip

For this week's tech tip, I decided to try some typing games. While I did like the one Laura recommended, Ninja Cat, I also tried two others. The first was Typing Race. The second was Typing Chef.

Of the three, I think my favorite was the Typing Race. While I thought Ninja Cat was helpful because it was purely reactionary, I liked that Typing Race had full sentences that you were typing. I find typing full sentences helpful because it is more like practicing for the way we type in life.

However, I do think that Ninja cat could be helpful also. I found myself having trouble remembering where some of the individual letters were when they came up on their own. It would also be very helpful because unlike other games, it also includes numbers, which I am not used to finding when typing quickly.

I did not like the Typing Chef very much. I found it more unhelpful than the other two. I got bored with this game very quickly. This is the only game of the three I tried I wouldn't recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment