Friday, November 14, 2014

Google Timer Tech Tip

I did not know that the Google timer was a thing before clicking on this tech tip. I think this will be incredibly helpful to manage study breaks.

Like many people, I'll decide to take a quick break on YouTube or other websites, and then three hours later I haven't done anything else on my assignment. I had always tried to limit myself by saying "only three videos" or something of that nature but it rarely works.

Because maybe there was a really short video, so I actually could watch a few more. Or sometimes I would decide a full length movie on YouTube should count as one video.

I think this timer will help a lot because it will be a loud beeping reminder that I have work to get done. This will be an extremely useful tool to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment